Due to the nature of the products we sell, a strict return policy is in place. We work with food grade certified materials that must be un-opened and un-used as to be able to be re-sold.
You will receive a credit of equal amount, less the postage cost to send it to you.
- Wrongly purchased items may be returned for a merchandise credit, this applies for but not limited to: Wrong size, wrong system etc.
- Should you not like the product you purchased we will refund via a merchandise credit. The return postage is to be paid for by the buyer and the merchandise credit refund amount will be less the freight cost to deliver the original item to you.
- 30 Day return Policy: We will accept returns up to 30 days after the initial purchase, all orders should be checked immediately for damage/fault upon arrival to aid us with the return process.
- Damaged items must be reported on the day of delivery of the item. Failure to report the damaged item on the day of delivery will void any liability by Aqua Mountain and its carrier. Please read Section 5.4 in the attached Conditions of Carriage document.
- Return shipping is to be paid by the buyer to the address provided below.
- Should the item not work as described, the unit/item must be returned for testing (if requested), the return postage paid by the buyer. Upon return, if the unit/item is deemed to be faulty, compensation will be provided for the return postage cost, and a brand new item will be sent to you. If the returned unit/item is deemed to be in working order and as described, the buyer will not be refunded for return postage.
If you have any questions about our return policy, please contact us before purchase. This will also help to ensure you purchase the correct product that suits your requirements.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, your refund will be processed, and a merchandise credit will be applied in your name with Aqua Mountain Water Filtration.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded. Items bought on sale are ineligible.
If your item has arrived in a damaged state please immediately photograph the item in the packaging container and email photo to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will replace the damaged part/s at the earliest possible time.
To return your product, you should mail it to: Aqua Mountain Water Filtration, 60 LESLEY AVENUE,
CABOOLTURE, QLD 4510
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. If your refund is approved, the cost of the original shipping to you will be deducted from your refund.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance.